My first stop after flying into Salt Lake and hugging Chris, was a quick trip to Alpine to visit Utleys...Jen is getting better!
It snowed and snowed...most of the way to St. George!
Why do I get myself in this predicament every time I go to St. George?
My stomach was really upset for most of the time I was there...
Sweet sisters, busy helping mom!
Zan made the long trip...bearaing gifts of sour dough and chocolates...she is an angel!
Rick has lost a lot of weight and is trying to get over a broken heart.
Sherry is Sherry...she is full of knowledge...
Chris is looking beautiful...starting a whole new chapter....
95 years old and so beautiful!
On our way shopping!
Bear Paw for breakfast...I saw Broth Squire while I was there and felt to homesick for Nauvoo!
Sweet time with...
Sweet sisters.
A new Chapter begins...
Thomas Jefferson Butterfield...lived in Nauvoo...
James Crane...also one of my great-great grandfathers...Elizabeth was my great-great grandmother.
My dad says he remembers his dad helping to erect this plaque in Herriman.
My beautiful mountains!!!
Back at home we are full of projects....




















No comments:
Post a Comment